For FAU Zoom meetings, you will need to log in through SSO as directed by the meeting host and to fully use the features. In order to do so, you will need to log out of your personal account before joining the meeting.
Instructions for logging into your FAU Zoom account are below. Once you have completed these step, you can click on the Zoom link to joing the meeting:
- Open the Zoom client.
- Click your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Click Sign Out or Switch Account
- Click Sign in.
- Select Sign in with SSO. DO NOT ENTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD HERE
Make sure to enter the FAU domain as below:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Sign Out, then tap Yes to confirm.
- Click SSO. (DO NOT ENTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD HERE)
Add the FAUdomain fau-edu
Sign in using FAU credentials.